Discovery Indochina Highlights- 10 Days
Starts : Luang Prabang City , ends : Siem Reap City
Trip code: DIH10D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5 stars
Transport: Boat, Private Van /Car, Plane
Tour Type: Private (min 2 persons)
DAY 1: ARRIVAL LUANGPRABANG
Upon arrival at the airport ,you are met and transferred to the hotel. Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos. Overnight at hotel in Luangprabang.
DAY 2: LUANGPRABANG (B)
Luang Prabang is the well-preserved ancient capital of the Lao Kingdom – the jewel in the crown of South East Asia for many who travel here. Today it is a delightful, tranquil village easily explored on foot. Wedged between the Mekong and Khan rivers, it has been nominated as a World Heritage site andis famous for its many Wats (temples) – 32 of the 66 that were built before French colonisation still stand. All of them are well kept and in use, with numerous monks in residence. The most beautiful Wat is Zieng Thong overlooking the Mekong. After breakfast we board our small boat and head to the holy caves of Pak Ou. This cave system is crammed with images made in the likeness of Buddha. It’s a good idea to bring along a head torch as the more adventurous of our party have the opportunity to head to the deep upper cave known as Tham Phum. On the way home we stop to visit the traditional home made rice wine village of Ban Xang Hai. On return, we also have time visiting Ban Xangkhong, Ban Xienglek, villages of Jute Sar paper hand making, known for its hand made paper quality. This afternoon is at leisure to enjoy this charming town.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
DAY 3: LUANGPRABANG – HANOI(B)
Transfer to airport for the flight to Hanoi. Arrival transfer to our hotel in town. Free time to walk around old quarter to do shopping.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI (B)
Today, we have full-day tour of Vietnam’s capital city. You will visit the house on – stilts of Ho Chi Minh ( this is where our uncle Ho spent the rest of his life ) and the One Pillar Pagoda ( it was constructed in 1049) and the Litterature Temple ( a habitual symbol of Hanoi ), the Museum of Ethnology. After lunch, pay a visit to the Hoan Kiem lake with its Ngoc Son temple. Continue to visit the Old Quarter of Hanoi by cyclo. Enjoy a kind of traditional Vietnamese stage-art: Tonight we attend the water puppet show. overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI – HALONG BAY(B)
Drive to Ha Long Bay for ½ day cruise to visit the bay, limestone island, fishing village and beach. Enjoy seafood lunch on boat. Return to Hanoi
DAY 6: HANOI – HCM CITY(B)
Transfer to airport for the flight to Saigon. On arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Ho Chi Minh City.
At leisure to enjoy the city, explore its curiosities, its markets and the sourrounding and shopping Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 7: HO CHI MINH CITY – CUCHI TUNNELS(B)
Am: explore Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
AM: Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the city and shopping shopping
DAY 8: HO CHI MINH CITY – ANGKOR WAT(B)
A half day tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, still called Sai gon by many locals takes in the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Sai gon Post Office, a lacquer ware factory. Transfer to airport for departure flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, pick up by our tour guide and transfer to hotel for check in.Tour of Angkor Wat and visit to the Rolous group, the ancient capital of the 9th century, including the temples of Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lolei. . From here you will then make your way to visit Ta Prohm before an afternoon visit to Preah Khan, Neak Pean, East Mebon and Pre Rup temples. Overnight at hotel in Siemriep
DAY 9: ANGKOR WAT(B)
Morning visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate, Bayon, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the. Terrace of the Leper King. Free time to do shopping Artisan craft weaving workshop
DAY 10: DEPARTURE(B)
At leisure. Transfer to airport for the departure flight
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
– For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
– For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch – Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Airfare While on Tour
– All on-tour flights must be purchased through Vietnam Royal Tourism as part of your tour package . From the moment you land in the starting city to the moment you are transferred to the airport in the end city, all transport arrangements are taken care of by us.
– The cost of international flights from your country to Asia (starting city) is not included in our prices. We believe we are giving all our customers, wherever you live, the flexibility to travel from regional airports, in any class of travel and include a stopover en route if you so wish. It also allows you the opportunity to use your frequent flyer points if you so wish
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
– After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
– Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-165/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Stamping Fee with Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
Book this trip
Private Customised Trip