Highlights Laos 5 days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City
Trip code: HL5D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5 stars
Transport: Boat, Private Van or Car
Tour Type: Private (min 2 persons)
Day 1 : Vientiane Arrival
Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Vientiane. We will embark on a tour of Vientiane including Vat Sisaket, Vat Phrakeo and the impressive That Luang Stupa. In the evening, following the meal you can enjoy an evening stroll along the banks of the Mekong River.
Day 2: Vientiane – Phonesavanh
Today we set off to Phonesavanh, home to the mysterious Plain of Jars. The jars, over 250 in total are thought to be 2,000 years old although there is little proof to date them very accurately. Archaeologists have also struggled to find out the specific purpose of the jars, some of which weigh up to 1 ton.
Day 3: Phonesavanh – Luang Prabang
Raising in the morning we drive to Luang Prabang. In 1995 UNESCO designated the town as a World Heritage site and we explore this enthralling town including the 16th century Vat Xieng Thong, the Golden City monastery, considered to be the finest in Laos with its low-sweeping roofs as well as a rare bronze reclining Buddha
Day 4: Luang Prabang
Today we take a trip to the Royal Palace Museum. In the afternoon we take a boat on the Mekong River to the holy caves of Pak Ou, crammed with gilded and wooden images of Buddha. Along the way we will have a picnic lunch before returning to Luang Prabang.
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
– For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
– For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch – Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
– After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
– Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-165/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities