High Light of Laos & Vietnam – 15 days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City
Trip code: HLLV15D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5 stars
Transport: Boat, Private Van or Car
Tour Type: Private (min 2 persons)
Day 1 -2 : Arrival – Vientiane
Upon arrival at the airport, you are met and transferred to the hotel.
Explore laidback Vientiane by bike, on foot or by jumbo. Gaze up at the tapered golden stupa of Pha That Luang, an important symbol of Lao nationhood, or perhaps visit the insightful Lao National Museum. Be sure to visit the vibrant morning market – it’s open all day.
Day 3 – 5: Luang Prabang- Pak Ou Cave
Flight to Luang Prabang , Cool off by the spectacular Kuang Si Falls before boarding a riverboat to the revered Pak Ou Caves, filled with hundreds of images of Buddha.
Day 6 : Hanoi
Take a flight to Hanoi capital of Vietnam, From French-colonial buildings and graceful boulevards to rich cafe au lait, Hanoi has an elegant timelessness. See it on a stroll or taste the East-West blend at a restaurant.
Day 7 : Halong Bay Cruise
Cruise beautiful Halong Bay amid magnificent limestone karsts. Dive into the bay’s turquoise waters before devouring a mouth-watering seafood feast.
Day 8 – 9 : Hanoi
See a traditional water puppet performance and pay respect to the father of modern Vietnam at the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum complex. Catch an overnight train to Hue.
Day 10 : Hue
Discover an imperial past while wandering the great walled citadel, the Nguyen emperors’ tombs and the stately Thien Mu Pagoda.
Day 11 -13 : Hoi An
Travel past iridescent rice paddies and peaceful fishing villages en route to ancient Hoi An, famed for traditional architecture, talented artists and tailors.
Day 14 -15 : Ho Chi Minh & Departure
Experience the buzz of Vietnam’s economic hub from a slow-moving cyclo. Hunt for bargains in the historic Ben Thanh Market or sample some regional fare at one of the city’s atmospheric villas. Tour end with airport transfer on Day 15
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides. Entrance fees Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival TRIP EXCLUDES: + International airfare& airport taxes
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
– For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
– For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch – Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
– After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
– Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-165/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
Book this trip
Private Customised Trip
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes