Inside Cambodia – 7 days
Starts : Hanoi City , ends : Hanoi City
Trip code: NVS7D
Ages: Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Accommodation: Hotel 4 & 5 stars
Transport: Boat, Private Van or Car
Tour Type: Private (min 2 persons)
Days 1–2 : Phnom Penh
Arrival & Sightseeing Arrive in Phnom Penh and transfer to your hotel, ideally situated on the banks of the Tonle Sap River. Meet your tour leader and group for welcome drinks and a tour briefing, followed by your first taste of Khmer cuisine. During our stay in Phnom Penh we explore the stately grounds of the Royal Palace, the majestic Silver Pagoda, and gain an insight into Khmer history at the National Museum. In this city of contrasts, we will reflect on the Khmer Rouge legacy on a visit to Tuol Sleng, and learn about the plight of local street children, and what you can do to help, at the ChildSafe Centre. If you have time, be sure to enjoy a sunset drink at the legendary Foreign Correspondents Club or take a stroll along Sisowath Quay, enjoying the cool river breezes along with the locals.
Day 3 : Kompong Thom
We drive north on an ancient Khmer highway, traveling through the Cambodian countryside. Witness traditional rural scenes of farmers driving oxen through paddy fields and soak up the riverside charms of quiet Kompong Cham. Along the way we visit a local silk farm, hilltop temples and local markets selling everything from fresh fruit to fried spiders.
Days 4 – 6 : Siem Reap
Explore the pre Angkorian ruins of Sambor Pre Kuk and enjoy a boat trip in a remote section of Tonle Sap Lake. We then head to Siem Reap, our base for exploring the incredible temples of Angkor. Rise before dawn to witness sunrise at Angkor Wat. Watching the iconic spires emerge from surrounding darkness as the sky above turns pink is bound to be a highlight of your trip. We also venture off the tourist trail to remote Boeng Mealea, and wander among the atmospheric ruins of the tree covered Ta Phnohm. Take a tethered balloon ride above the temples to gain a birds’ eye view of the ancient city and marvel at the craftsmanship of intricate Banteay Srei. After a celebratory dinner on our final night
Day 7: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel
At leisure until the departure transfer to airport for your flight home.
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides. Entrance fees Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival TRIP EXCLUDES: + International airfare& airport taxes
The tour price includes all hotel accommodations with private baths. Our standard is to provide the best available accommodations without sacrificing value. Although the quality may vary slightly from one hotel to another, our commitment to your comfort is unwavering. Two-bedded rooms and One-beded with Queen size rooms are reserved in most hotels. Triples are accommodated in two-bedded rooms plus a rollaway cot where available, and are not recommended for comfort.
– For a private smaller groups (2pax -10pax), modern sedan cars and minibuses are used.
– For tour groups of 11pax or more travelers, air-conditioned Hyundai with 19- 25-35 seats are used on all road journeys. These vehicles are designed with excellent viewing windows and a high roof. All our vehicles are modern, spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, and safe
•Complimentary airport transfer on arrival and on departure days
• Breakfast – Is always included on all Vietnam Royal Tourism – European Continental breakfasts are supplied at the hotels where you stay. The Continental style usually consists of rolls, butter, jams, tea or coffee and juices.
• Lunch – Your Lunch meals are included and generally served at a local restaurant
• Dinner – is not included and is always up to you – allows you the freedom to eat what you want and enjoy the local flavors.
Please note: If you have special dietary requirements (eg Vegetarian), let us know so we can notify restaurants and prepare appropriate food for you.
Your tour guide is a professional, fully trained employee of Vietnam Royal Tourism
All sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
– After approval, we will fax or email you a copy of the Approval letter as an attachment
– Our Service do not include the Stamping Fee of about US$25-165/ 1pax to be submitted directly to the Embassy or Consulate (the stamping fee vary from Embassy to Embassy) or pay at Airport for Visa on Arrival
+ Travel insurance
+ Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges (which will be advised at time of booking) ,
+ Personal expenses
+ Tips & gratuities
Book this trip
Private Customised Trip
All accommodations (with Twin/Double rooms) while on tour
All transfers and road transport in modern, air-conditioned vehicles
All Breakfasts & Lunches on tour
Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Visa Approval Code or Visa on Arrival
+ International airfare& airport taxes